Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Poem About Ice-cream!!!

You Scream I Scream we all scream for ice-cream!!!!!!!!! get em while their fresh but not to get it on your flesh you lick the yummy ice-cream you say yummy in my tummy you dropped your ice-cream just get another cream! plus you get a screamy dreamy ice-cream! just taste the yummy thing you could put that in your mouth but you cant have better growth with that!!! you put some fruits on the top like that cherry on that other top! you like to sing why dont you swing? lets all go to the ice-cream shop! 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Calystah,
    Great poetry, you have found lots of rhyming words. What flavour would you choose at an ice cream shop?
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. neopolitan i love the strawberry mixed with vanilla and chocolate

      Delete
  2. Hi Calystah,
    What a cool poem, you have made me want some of your ice cream. I love your first line you scream, I scream for ice cream - do you like writing poems?
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes its kinda fun doing it you learn new words and you can learn how to write an word

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post