Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

if someone lived in the moon

have you ever imagined what it would be like living in the moon? 1st you could define how gravity would be if it was in your home yes everything would be floating and you'd need a helmet to wear so you have air but like you could have air in your house and you there could be no WIFI no WIFI! how do you message your friends? unless you have those things that get you WIFI phew thats a relief!  and if you had to go to the shop well.. you could only buy alien and martian food hopefully they taste good! and you could pretend your flying!! woo! that would be fun! i'd like to dance on the moon ohhh that would be fun yea. by calystahshine  

2 comments:

  1. Dear Calystahshine
    Great story! I like the way you used your general knowledge of the moon and used it in your story.
    I think gravity would help when dancing on the moon.
    If you could decide on the flavour of your alien and martian food what would it be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmmm... it would be gooey ooey slimey galaxy oreos! cuz i love oreos my favorite is red velvet

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post