Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Choose one

Hey would you rather be a zookeeper or a spy? i would be a spy if i had to choose being a spy looks so awesome!! i'm also watching this show called Carmen sandiego in Netflix Carmen sandiego is a spy she has lots of disguises and spy stuff but thats not what we are talking about spy's go through lazers! super secret missions! ooh i wanna spy on people i wonder what they would do if no one was watching what if it was hard i wouldn't care anyways looks too fun! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Calystah,

    Yes I think a spy would be really cool to be too. Imagine being able to use all the fancy gadgets. I would like to spy on my cat, especially when I am at school, just to see what he really gets up to. What spy name would you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. super agent shyne yes that would be my agent name

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post