Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

I helped my dad make pancakes

I helped my dad make pancakes we first cracked 3 eggs we only needed the white bit i made a mistake i got a yellow bit in but i saved it then we blended the white to make it puffy then we added 1/2 a cup of flour and then added baking powder then my dad added some sugar then we put it in the blender i added some milk also my dad did too then we blended it there was some lumps we got rid of it then we mixed the puffy white egg with the pancake mix with the blender when we did that my nana came here with lots of Easter chocolates my dad was cooking the yummy pancakes he flipped a pancake and it was for me he served it to me and i put butterscotch syrup on my pancake with sprinkles the sprinkles were heart shaped then i grabbed a fork and spoon then my dad gave another pancake for my mum she didn't eat it yet since she was busy, he flipped a pancake for my nana and she ate it then added syup then my dad made a 'little pancake' for my brother fletcher cuz he didnt want a pancake he was busy eating the easter chocolates he only ate one tho i added sprinkles to his pancakes to his pancakes and that was it he didn't eat his pancake then my dad made a pancake for his self of course! he rolled his pancake then added the butterscotch syrup he ate it so fast!! then my mum came and added butter, syrup and oranges to hers she took a photo of her breakfast then she ate it we all liked the pancakes well actually we loved it! my nana said these pancakes were better than the pancakes in McDonald's. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Calystah
    Your pancakes sound yummy. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I do not like the pancakes from McDonalds so no doubt I would have enjoyed yours.
    Have you done any other baking?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post