Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Jelly

i made raspberry jelly with my mum and brother i missed some parts cuz i was playing on the computer at my house the parts i did not miss was we added the jelly mix my brother and mum made into containers we carefully put it in and added gummy's in we put them in carefully won did not have gummy's in then we closed the lids and carefully added them to the fridge one by one them my mom said ''we should wait for 2 hours i think'' while we were waiting for the jelly to harden a bit i was playing roblox a very popular game on electronics then after 2 hours it was jiggly we tasted it and it tasted goooood we ate a lot of the jiggly jelly i loved when the jelly jiggled my brother ate the won with no gummy's in it and i ate 2 jelly's i got jelly on my pant's oh no! i changed to a different outfit then i went to bed. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Calystah
    This jelly sounds great. I have never though to add lollies to jelly but that sounds yummy.
    What other things have you added to jelly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Calystah,
    Raspberry is my favourite jelly flavour but I have never had it with gummy bears in it. I like how you added your feelings into the story. Remember to add full stops so we know where to take a breath. Can't wait to see what you make next.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post