Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Lockdown

lock down at are house is a bit boring but we are cooking lots of things it is fun we are making jelly pancakes etc and i am the only won doing my school work my brother Fletcher is not doing his school work he is playing on are moms phone and he had hurting eyes because of it i thought if he kept having the phone he would have glasses but my mom does not want Fletcher to have those and my mom is making a pretend shop we have not seen it yet and we have got money for the shop. it is only play money because we don't have really money we are also watching Netflix im starting a new series it is called Starbeam it is about a superhero called starbeam of course! and she has a sidekick and i forgot the name of her sidekick but he is a boy i am also watching youtube kids i mostly watch dreamworkstv its a fun channel of dreamworks they created shrek and stuff they do draw your comments to life 5 facts and junk drawer magic lifehacks for kids and colossal questions they do lots of fun stuff i like to watch draw your comments to life and there is hamster in a toilet car potato mermaid and more. i am playing a game called roblox you might of heared it because its really popular! more than a million people play it! woah thats a lot!! i miss my friends a lot and i am video chatting them the most people i video chat is patrick dibnah sophia ucol and  eilish murphy i can call tianah but i never called her anyways i called patrick today so i know what i was doing for school work and doing this is so fun!!! and thats it from calystahshine.                  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Calystahshine
    Firstly great name and it suits you.
    Sounds like you have been doing heaps of different things. What a great idea your mum has creating a shop. What sort of things will she sell?
    PS Don't forget fullstops and capital letters

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post