Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

Calystah's absolutely delightful graph!

Hello everyone! On term 3, our maths goal was to display data using a stem and leaf graph, choose an appropriate data, display using more than one variable, interpret information from graphs plan an investigation. I made these 2 graphs with 2 statements on each of them with Google Sheets.

When I was making this I felt excited and it was entertaining to make!













Thank you for coming to my blog! when is your birthday? Comment!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Calystah! I love your graphs and the colors. But most importantly the work you put into this. Your statements are amazing and I love the types of graphs you picked. My birthday is in October. I hope you have a great day and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Eilish! Thank you for commenting about how great this graph is. I wanted to make it simple and easy. My birthday is on the 3rd of October and yours is on the 28th! I hope you have a great day too!

      Delete
  2. Hi Calystah, you have done a great job at displaying this data. Maybe next time you could use a different type of graph. Isn't it interesting that out of 97 students in Tumu that there is only one birthday in July?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr Trewin. I'll see what other graphs there are and use them, but I agree that its very odd that Mia Shine is the only one that has their birthday in July!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post