Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

My fabulous Te reo!

 Hello! It is me, Calystah. Today I will show you my Te reo! I worked very hard on my posters and these "quotes" are called Whakataukī this is why it is Te reo! Anyways. Enjoy these Whakataukī's!

This is my 1st Whakataukī I made. I made it a bee style and Eilish did a honey style and Chydale did a Bee hive. We all had the same style but I thought of it 1st anyways, I added "Me mahi tahi tātou mo te oranga o te katoa" for this one. The meaning to me was "If we are all being kind it will be a good world and everyone will be happy".

This is my 2nd Whakataukī I made. I made it a ladybug style because I thought it would look cute, on the other hand the quote is "Haere taka mua, taka muri; kaua e whai" for this. The meaning for me is "Be the boss of you".




Thanks for looking at my blog! Question: What is your favourite Whakataukī? Comment!

3 comments:

  1. My favourite Whakataukī is the ladybug one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Calystah,
    I liked reading your whakatauki's. I really liked your second one, but for your your first one could you change the colour next time because it is quite hard to read. Overall I think you did really well.
    - Lucy B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy, I am sorry that you can not read it good. But maybe you can look closer because for me it is perfect.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post