Pages

Monday, April 5, 2021

My enjoyable fidget toys!

 Kia ora! I am showing you some fidgets that I have! If you do not know what a fidget is, a fidget is helpful for stress and it makes you satisfied. That is what a fidget is, anyways enjoy my blog! 


1. Squishy poop

Yep it's a squishy poop, 
it's filled with sand and 
you can stretch and squish 
it into any shape you can think of.




2. Squishy cat pen

It's a ADORABLE squishy cat pen,

it's for 2 uses, writing and FIDGETING!

it's so satisfying to squish and play with.




3. Pop it

A pop it is very popular 

and I bet you have seen 

one of felt one before.

It looks very BIZARRE 

and looks like the bottom of a cupcake tin.


4. Putty

I bet most of you guys
 have putty in your house,
it's very smooshy and
it's the colour of hot pink.



 


Do you have any of these fidgets? Comment! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Calystah,
    This is so awesome. I don't have any fidget toys but I love attempting to make slime. Did you make any of these or do you like making them? My favourite of these fidgets is my favourite is the..... Drum roll please?!........ The POP IT!! Its sooo satisfying! Calystah maybe next time you could add more detail and info about it so that we can know where to buy these things but over all this post is splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like making them and next time I will show you were you can buy these.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post